The guide shows how to import Programs from a file located in Files or iCloud.
Keep in mind you dont need to prepare CropSize for this. It can remain closed or opened on any of its screens. For this example, it is opened on the Program list screen.
1. Open Files app, locate any 'CropSize Programs' file there and tap it. If you have an email with a such file, the steps are very similar.
2. Tap 'Share' button on the bottom bar of the Files app.
3. Find CropSize in the list of apps on the Share screen. Remember that CropSize app must already be installed.
4. This 'Open With' action launches CropSize app if it is closed, or just activates it if it is already running. The message on the screen asks you to confirm adding new Programs from the file. Tap 'Yes' button to confirm.
5. Programs have been successfully added to your collection.